Gorean Quotes

a place for favorite quotes

Monday, May 09, 2005

Tips and Steps to Serving


Food
Posted by Hello

Serving

When a kajira is permitted to offer a cyber serve she is able to really show off her ability to be found pleasing and where she can catch the eye of a Master and or Mistress. There are many different serves as you can see as you observe a Tavern but all serves have some basic elements in them. Use these basic elements to make your serve become your signature. Do not use someone else's serve or elements of their serves, find one that reflects you.

Another thing to remember is never to use a macro to do a serve. This represents laziness in the kajira and we are far from lazy. A serve should vary a bit as each item and each Master you serve.

Elements of a Serve

Acknowledge that you heard and understood the order, ie. "Yes, Master". This is to show the Free Person served that you are starting and not to worry that you are not doing as told. Also, if paga or ka-la-na is wanted, you may ask how they like it.. cold or warm and if in a goblet or footed bowl.

Describe in detail how you look as you move to the servery, anything you can think of, how the air feels, how you look, your own feelings, but not too wordy, remember the person waiting for food and/or drink.

Describe entering the servery and the search for the "vessel" used. In Gor, there are bowls for paga, kalda, sa-tarna paga, sul paga, goblets for ka-la-na, sometimes paga, ale, mulleand ka-la-na, Ta-wine, Turian wine, cups for blackwine and bazi tea; also horns and tankards are used for ale and mead.

Check the vessel for flaws, a slaves life is worth nothing, the Mistresses/Masters is, all harm must be kept from them, so a slave must check the vessel for any flaws which may bring Them harm. Check carefully the rim, and unless white silk, make it sensual and sexual.. if white silk can make it sexual ONLY if your own Mistress/Master allows it.

Describe polishing the vessel, using whatever you wish keeping in mind individual Master/Mistresses preferences as some dislike using your hair; bring it to a shine and describe how you do it and what the vessel looks like as it shines.

Describe getting the drink in detail. Remember, most camps and taverns do not store it in botas. Botas are used for travel. Most liquids are kept in bottles or casks.

Describe the pouring of the drink into the vessel, make it yours not someone else’s way of doing it, make it special to you and you only, and all will remember it as your particular serve. Make it sensual, and detailed.

Describe returning in detail again, your feelings, how you look, what you look at, etc. kneeling before the Free.

A cyberism is in testing the drink for poison—do not do this unless asked. It is an insult to the home if you beg to test the drink. Also, do not beg to sweeten the drink unless ordered to do so.

Before offering drink to Free, kiss the side of the vessel but Do not allow your lips where a Master/Mistress lips will touch.

Present the drink to the Master/Mistress, always have eyes lowered, again making it unique.
In giving the drink, say something about the drink and your serve.

Wait for the Person to take the drink, then wait to be dismissed. If not dismissed, you may ask if there is anything else needed to remind the Person to release you in some places this is considered rude. Know the customs of where you serve. Never leave without being dismissed.

Extra Note: NEVER FOR ANY REASON, STOP SERVING OR DO ANYTHING WHILE IN SERVE eg: greeting, talking to others, paying attention to anything BUT the serve.

BASICS OF SERVING

The most important thing about serving is remembering not to panic. Many, many girls have served for the first time, and all of them have survived it, and gone on. Serving, in chat, is basically attempting to please One with your words, your thoughts, emotions, attitudes, and creativity in service to them.

Know what you are serving. Do not simply make a guess if asked for something and unsure of what it is, or how to serve it. Inform the Free Person that you have not yet heard of this thing, and do not know how to serve it. If you are absolutely unable to do this, then whisper to a sister for help, or if you have time, look it up quickly. If the number of things to remember overwhelms you, keep a notebook handy and keep in it things such as foods, drinks, positions, and other pertinent information, such as how Master A likes his blackwine, and whether Mistress B likes her kalana chilled or at room temperature.

Once you know what you are serving, know where to find things. Going into a kitchen when in an outdoor camp, or heading to the supply wagon in a tavern are both sure to have you laughed at at best, possibly rejected for laziness and inattention, or punished. The best thing to do is to always check a room's webpage if available. Sometimes a room does not have the webpage posted, even if they have one. In this case, it can usually be found by looking at the profile of the Owner, Keeper, or one of the slaves owned by the place. If all else fails, ask a sister in whisper, or ask the one you serve.

Now, you know what you are serving, and you know where to find it. So you just get to it, right? Wrong. Ask about any special preferences. Does he wish his blackwine first slave, or second? Does he wish his paga hot, warm, or chilled? Things like this may sound trivial, and perhaps in their way, they are, but they also show an attention to detail, and a true desire to please. Once you know of any special preferences, then and only then do you "get to it."

While serving, try to be original, unique. The phrases that other girls use while in service have come to be associated with them, and show their own honest efforts at being creative, and pleasing a Master with a sense of who the girl really is. Work on developing your own style, rather than copying that of another. Also, never, ever use macro's to serve, or cut and paste to serve. Not only is it lazy, it is cheating the Free Person of your individual attention. It also gets boring rather quickly, and you will seldom be called on or even permitted to serve. What is the point if they can simply run a mental replay of the last ten times you served that item?

Do not forget to thank the Free Person for allowing you to serve them, whether you thank them with an elaborate little paragraph, or simply say, "A girl thanks you, Master." Even a Master likes to be reminded of the joy we find at his feet.

So... Those are the basics. Bet you thought a girl would give you a point by point description, right? Trust her, it would do you more harm than good. All the points you need to know in order to start serving, and developing your own distinct style, is that once you have offered service, or have been requested to serve, you need to:

a) Don't panic!
b) Know what you are serving.
c) Know where to find things.
d) Know any special preferences.
e) Be original.
f)Be grateful, try your best to please.

Some quotes on Serving


A Paga Serve


"They called for more wine and paga and Eta, and I, too, hastened to serve them. We, two, moved among them. I, too, now served then in the firelight. I would pour paga, which I carried, into a goblet, kiss it, as was expected, and give it to the man.
"Paga!" called my captor.
I almost fainted. I went to him and, shaking, poured paga into his goblet; I was terrified that I might spill it; it was not only that I feared, should I spill the beverage, that I might be beaten for my clumsiness; it was even more than I wished to appear graceful and beautiful before him; but I shook, and was awkward; the paga sloshed in the goblet but, as my heart almost stood still, it did not spill; he looked at me; I was a clumsy girl, and a poor slave; I felt so small and unworthy before him; I was not only a girl, small and weak before these mighty men; I was not even a good slave. Trembling, I extended the goblet to him. He did not take it. I shrank back, confused. I did not know what to do. I realizes then that I had, in my confusion and distress, forgotten to place my lips upon the goblet in subservience. I quickly pressed my lips to the goblet, kissing it. Then, suddenly, as I was to hand it to him, I boldly, again, lifted the goblet’s side to my lips. Holding it in both hands, I kissed it again, lovingly, delicately, fully, lingering, my eyes closed. I had never kissed a boy on Earth with the helplessness and passion that I bestowed upon the mere goblet of my Gorean captor. I belonged to him. I was his. I loved him! I felt the metal of the cup beneath my full, pressing lips. I opened my eyes. I proffered, tears in my eyes, the cup of paga to my captor. It was though, with the cup, I was giving myself to him. Yet I knew I needed not give myself to him, for I was his, and a slave girl; he could take me whenever he wished me. He took the cup from my hands, and dismissed me."

"Slave Girl of Gor" p.68-69

" ‘Now take the goblet,’ he said, ‘and hold the metal against your body, pushing inward.’
I took the goblet held it, tightly, to my body. I held the round, heavy metal against me, below my brassiera.
‘Lower,’ he said, ‘ against your belly.’ I then held the goblet lower. ‘Press it more inward,’ he said.
I did so. I can still feel the cold metal against me, firmly, partly against the silk of my undergarment, partly against my belly.
‘Now,’ said he, ‘lift the goblet to your lips and kiss it lingeringly, then proffer it to me, arms extended, head down.’

"Fighting Slave of Gor" p. 19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home